Electronic Design Process Symposium
April 17 & 18, 2014
Monterey Beach Hotel, Monterey, CA
visit http://www.eda.org/edps for more information
The Electronic Design Processes Symposium (EDPS) provides a forum for a cross-section of the design community to discuss state-of-the-art electronic design processes and CAD methodologies. The workshop focuses on the improvement of the overall design process, rather than on the functions of the individual tools themselves. Visit www.eda.org/edps.
Corporate Sponsors: Sponsor • Sponsor • Sponsor • Sponsor • Sponsor
- Andrew Kahng, UC San Diego (Thurs. 9:00 AM)
- Wally Rhines, CEO Mentor (Thurs. Dinner Keynote)
- Martin Lund, SVP Cadence (Fri. 9:00 AM)
Full Buffet Breakfast both days – 8:00 AM
Thursday 4/17 Sessions:
- Design Tools and Flows
- Pre-Silicon SW Development Platforms
- Analytics for Yield improvement
Friday 4/18 IP Day: Maximizing the Leverage of IP
- Integration, Designing, Security, Standards
On site Registration available April 17 & 18.
- Registration includes a copy of the workshop notes, continental breakfast on both days, lunch both days, and the EDPS banquet dinner.
- You may bring a guest to the Banquet Dinner for $50.00. If you do, please register them with the Keynote dinner-only ticket.
Important Web Sites:
Program Detail: Program Overview: (Printable 2013 sample 1-page Program)
Announcement: (PDF (2013 sample) for email or print)